GOAL is currently scheduling Mass Gun Law Reform seminars across the state. This is the perfect opportunity to have your questions answered! If you would like to schedule a seminar in your area, please call Angela Fisher at the GOAL office, 508-393-5333 x 206 or by email at email@example.com.
| News About GOAL's Civil Rights and Public Safety Bill
- 5/12/2011 H3264 Has First Public Hearing, now it's time to "write for your rights"! Thanks to all that attended! Now it is time to write/email/and call the members of the committee, and to ask them politely to release the bills with a favorable report. Without a favorable report the bills will most like go to "study" where they will languish for another year. Please don't let this happen!
- 2/21/2011 GOAL's Civil Rights and Public Safety Act is now H3264!
- 1/28/2011 GOAL's Civil Rights and Public Safety Act (formerly H.2259 has been filed! Please contact your state legislators and ask them to co-sponsor this bill, they have until February 4th to sign on as co-sponsors! Click here to find your legislator When you call, ask that they sign onto GOAL's Civil Rights and Public Safety bill, thanks!
- 1/17/2011 GOAL's Civil Rights and Public Safety Act (formerly H.2259) to be filed soon! Look for an announcement soon upon filing, for now we are asking our members to call your local state representative and senator and urge them to co-sponsor the bill! Click here to find your legislator
- H2259 June 10 Update. Please take action! As reported in May, H.2259 is extended until the end of this month. It would be a great disservice to the law abiding citizens of the Commonwealth if this bill were to be allowed to not be released with a favorable report by the extension date.
- H. 2259. Mass Chiefs Openly Discuss Licensing Abuse “Liability is only increased by failing to comply with the statutory licensing requirements or exceeding one’s authority regarding how those licenses are issued or regulated.”
- Worcester Telegrams & Gazette "Sensible Gun Reform. H. 2259 backs rights and protections."A House bill to reform and simplify Massachusetts’ firearm licensing laws is a welcome step toward protecting the rights of law-abiding citizens
- GOAL Files Breaking and Entering of a Firearms Retailer Bill January 21, 2009
- Civil Rights and Public Safety Act Filed January 19, 2009
- New Katrina Bill Announcement January 20, 2009